CSS450 Optical Rheology System Specifications
- Temperature range ambient to 450°C (-50 to 450°C on Cryo CSS450)
- Computer control using LINK
- Sample area 30mm Ø
- Micro-stepped stepper motor allows 25,000 steps per rev.
- Gap setting between 5 and 2500 µm
- Three modes of operation: oscillatory, step & steady
- 100 Ohm platinum resistor. 1/10th din
- Removable lid for easy sample loading & cleaning
- Fixes to most microscopes using stage clamps
- Temperature rates of between 0.01°C to 30°C/min
- Silver heating blocks for high thermal conductivity
- Observation radius 7.5mm Ø, viewing area 2.8mm Ø
- Sample mounted on quartz window
- Temperature stability +/-0.2°C
- Designed for use with the LINK image capture system
- Velocity, amplitude & frequency easily changed during run
- Data can be saved to spreadsheet
- Changeable speed of gap setting
- Suitable for phase contrast, transmitted and polarized light
- Objective lens minimum working distance 7.4mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 15mm
If you are using a light microscope, please go to the STAGE CLAMPS section to check your microscope is compatible.
If you are using transmitted light please go to the CONDENSER EXTENSION LENS section for condenser info.