FDCS196 Freeze Drying System Specifications
- Temperature range -196°C to 125°C
- Up to 150°C/min heating
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 16mm XY sample manipulation
- Sample area 22mm diameter
- Vacuum tight sample chamber to 10-3mbar even with XY manipulation.
- Clamps directly to the microscope substage for stability
- 100 Ohm platinum resistor sensor
- Light aperture: 1.3mm diameter
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Single ultra thin lid window: 0.3mm
- Objective lens working distance: 4.5mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance: 12.5mm
- Range of condenser extension lenses available
- Can be used with all microscope techniques
- Suitable for Confocal, Laser Raman, IR and X-ray
- Stage body size: 137x92x22mm
FDCS196 is supplied with 0.3mm thick lid/base windows and not 0.2mm as shown above.
If you are using a light microscope, please go to the STAGE CLAMPS section to check your microscope is compatible.
If you are using transmitted light please go to the CONDENSER EXTENSION LENS section for condenser info.