FTIR600 Infra Red Systems Specifications
- Temperature range -196°C to 600°C
- Fast heating rates up to 150°C/min
- Fast cooling rates up to 100°C/min
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 16mm XY sample manipulation
- Sample area 22mm diameter
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Compatible with most IR systems.
- 100 Ohm platinum resistor sensor
- Light aperture: 3mm diameter for high accuracy control
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Range of IR transparent windows available (see Page 4)
- Objective lens working distance: 4.5mm
- Can also be used with all optical microscope techniques
- Water cooled stage body for high temperature work (>300°C)
- Suitable for Confocal, Laser Raman and X-Ray
- Stage body size: 137x92x22mm
Some FTIR sample windows such as KBR and ZnSe maybe up to 0.5mm and not 0.2mm as shown in diagram
If you are using a light microscope, please go to the STAGE CLAMPS section to check your microscope is compatible.
If you are using transmitted light please go to the CONDENSER EXTENSION LENS section for condenser info.