- Temperature range -196° to 600°C (cooling option required)
- Up to 150°C/min heating
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- Sample area 22 mm diameter
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- 100ohm platinum resistor sensor. 1/10th Din Class A to 0.1°C
- Light aperture - 2.4mm Ø
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Single ultra thin lid window - 0.17mm
- Objective lens working distance - 4.5mm
- Can be used with all microscope techniques
- Water cooled stage body for high temperature work (>300°C)
- Suitable for Confocal, Laser Raman and X-Ray
If you are using a light microscope, please go to the STAGE CLAMPS section to check your microscope is compatible.
If you are using transmitted light please go to the CONDENSER EXTENSION LENS section for condenser info.
For information on objective lenses, cameras and other accessories see OPTICAL ACCESSORIES.