New Link system Control and Image Capture Software
Take control of your experiment.
Linkam have launched the new LINK software for Windows for the T96 controllers. LINK has a range of modules available including Image Capture, TASC (Thermal Analysis by Surface Characterisation), Measurement and 21 CFR 11.
- New uncluttered and intuitive user interface
- Live display of current status for easy monitoring
- Full control of heating and cooling rate, limit and hold time of up to 100 ramps
- Row by Row control of Vacuum, Humidity, Tensile Force and Shear modes controllable and synchronised with Temperature
- Parameters of connected Linkam sensors displayed and stored - e.g. Vacuum, Humidity, Force, XY position and Pressure (dependent on connected stage type)
- Real Time chart of temperature and other measured parameters
- Trigger I/O for synchronisation with other equipment
- Triggers recorded and plotted row by row
- Automatic setup of controls and parameter limits based on stage type connected
- Full five point temperature calibration
- USB 2.0 to T96 and CSS450 Controllers
- Optional modules including Linkam Imaging Systems with high performance cameras
- Includes .NET Components for easy integration into 3rd party applications e.g. LabView
- Native 64 bit application
Get more out of your Linkam stage, add one of the LINK Imaging Systems to record images of your sample automatically during your experiment. Adding imaging to your system greatly enhances its capabilities allowing you to directly monitor and analyse changes to the physical characteristics of your material, such as colour, size and shape.
LINK supports the Linkam T96 and CSS450 controllers only and is a native 64 bit application compatible with Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
If you have a T95 controller and are using LinkSys32 why not upgrade to LINK. With all the new features and 64 bit Windows support, now is a great time to upgrade. The new five point temperature calibration makes it easier than ever to ensure your data is spot on. The row by row control of parameters such as Vacuum, Humidity or Tensile Force makes even complex experiments easy to set up. All your LinkSys32 data can be imported into LINK ensuring continuity of data.
Contact Linkam or your local Linkam Distributor for more information on how to upgrade your LinkSys32 to the new LINK.