The University of Erlangen Freeze-Drying Focus Group has put together an exciting short course on the many aspects of freeze-drying microscopy. The agenda includes a morning of lectures by eminent freeze drying scientists from Erlangen and BioPharma Technology(UK), followed by a hands-on practical session during the afternoon.
When: Thursday 6th march 2014
Where: Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
Speakers include Dr's Henning and Margit Gieseler, with Zixin Huang, all from FDFG, and Dr Kevin Ward from Biopharma Technology
- Critical Formulation Temperatures in Freeze Drying
- Equipment, Basic Methodology, Use of Complementary Techniques
- Measurement & Influencing Factors, Case Studies on Standard Formulations
- Case Studies on Difficult and Unusual Products
- The future for hot and cold stages?
The afternoon is dedicated to a hands-on practical session.
The Course will be limited to 20 delegates, and therefore please register as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
For full details and registration form, please click on this link:
By Ian Pearce