This March, the Friedrich-Alexander University’s ‘Freeze Drying Focus Group’ will be presented in English for the first time.
The 1 day seminar includes sessions on:
- The Basic Principles of Freeze Drying
- The ‘World of Thermal Analysis’ Using Freeze Dry Microscopy — which will be co-presented by Linkam’s Dr Michael Schwertner
- Defining the quality of a Freeze Dried product
- Instrument Demonstration and Laboratory Practice
- Designing a Freeze Drying Cycle
- and New insights in Freeze Drying of Co-Solvent Systems.
This is the University's Department of Pharmaceutics’ 11th Annual Seminar, and it is an event that has always proved very popular in the past.
The seminar brings together people from academia, the pharmaceutical industry and vendors & suppliers of equipment to initiate sound scientific discussions in the field of freeze drying and also provides updates on the latest trends and research interests in this field.
Our FDCS196 Freeze Drying Cryo Stage will be on show throughout the day.
More information and details on how to register for the seminar can be found here.