- Temperature Range -196°C* to 420°C (add LNP95 cooling pump to cool sample below ambient)
- Sample area of 58x43mm
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Swing out lid for easy sample loading
- Can be used with transmitted or reflected light
- Mounts directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size - 169 x 110 x 25.8 mm
- 100 ohm platinum sensor
- Temperature stability & accuracy to 0.1°C
- Highly conductive metal for improved heat transfer
- Maximum heating / cooling rate of 30°C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5°C/min at 50°C
- Objective lens minimum working distance 8.2mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.5mm
If you are using a light microscope, please go to the STAGE CLAMPS section to check your microscope is compatible.
If you are using transmitted light please go to the CONDENSER EXTENSION LENS section for condenser info.
For information on objective lenses, cameras and other accessories see OPTICAL ACCESSORIES.