"Runtime error 13" appears when starting Linksys32
This error occurs when the registry entry for Linksys32 has become corrupted, preventing the software from loading. To resolve the issue, follow the below procedure to delete the registry entry:
- Make sure that Linksys32 is not running.
- Click the Windows Start Button and in the “Search programs and files” box type regedit.
- You will be shown a option for a program called regedit.exe, launch this program.
- In the tree structure under computer find HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software > Linkam > Linksys32
- Right mouse click on the Linksys32 and delete the whole entry, including any found under it.
- Close Regedit
- Retry Linksys32.