- Temperature Range: ambient to 1000°C
- Heating rates up to 200°C/min
- Type S Pt-10% Rh/Pt Thermocouple
- Sample cup 17mm diameter x 3mm deep
- Objective Lens minimum working distance 7.1mm
- Condenser minimum working distance 13.8mm
- Light aperture - 1.7mm for accurate sample temperature
- Quick release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Clamps directly to microscope substage
- Water cooling connections for stage lid and body
- Low mass for fast response in both heating and cooling
- Stage body size: l = 104mm, w = 95mm, height at optical centre: 21mm, max. height at lid water outlet 40.8mm
- Stage weight: 0.5Kg
If you are using a light microscope, please go to the STAGE CLAMPS section to check your microscope is compatible.
If you are using transmitted light please go to the CONDENSER EXTENSION LENS section for condenser info.