- Temperature Range ambient to 1500°C
- Heating rates up to 200°C/min
- Type S Pt-10% Rh/Pt Thermocouple
- Sample cup 7mm diameter x 3mm deep (7mm x 6mm deep optional)
- Objective Lens minimum working distance 6.1mm (for 7/3 cup) or 9mm (for 7/6 cup)
- Condenser minimum working distance 14.8mm (for 7/3 cup) or 12.1mm (for 7/6 cup)
- Light aperture - 1.7mm for accurate sample temperature
- Suitable for transmitted and reflected light
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Clamps directly to microscope substage
- Water cooling connections for stage lid and body
- Low mass for fast response in both heating and cooling
- Stage body size 104 x 95 x 29mm
- Stage Weight: 0.5Kg
If you are using a light microscope, please go to the STAGE CLAMPS section to check your microscope is compatible.
If you are using transmitted light please go to the CONDENSER EXTENSION LENS section for condenser info.
For information on objective lenses, cameras and other accessories see OPTICAL ACCESSORIES.