Warm Stage specifications
Linkam warm stages are found in cell biology labs, hospitals and IVF clinics all over the world due to several key design features:
- The warming plates are incredibly thin, as little as 0.5mm, so that short high resolution objective or condenser lenses can be used
- A platinum resistor temperature sensor is used for higher accuracy and stability than the more commonly used thermocouple.
- The low voltage power supply uses automatic feedback so that there are no temperature fluctuations when loading or removing the sample.
- Heating rate of 10°C/min.
- Sophisticated CAD designed bi-filar heating element that covers the entire surface of the stage to maintain uniform temperature distribution.
- The heating element is designed so that no heater current induced fields will influence the sample.
- Stages are designed to fit into the microscope table enabling full access to the sample.
- The WSC96 stage controllers are extremely simple and intuitive, set temperature then press heat.
- All equipment is EMC emissions tested so that it can be safely used in hospital and IVF environments.