Metal Warm Plates
Linkam warm stages are found in cell biology labs, hospitals and IVF clinics all over the world and provide a simple, low cost solution for an accurate, temperature controlled platform from ambient to 60°C. The warm stages are mounted directly on top of the microscope stage and are suitable for most commercially available inverted and upright microscopes.
All equipment is EMC emissions tested so that it can be safely used in hospital and IVF environments.
- Temperature range ambient to 60°C
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- Suitable for petri dishes or microscope slides
- Platimum resistor temperature sensor
- Uniform temperature distribution across the plate
- Range of central aperture sizes available
Contact us for more information.