WS37 Temperature Control for Live Cell Research
The WS37 is an innovative answer to a gap in the Andrology market for validated control and efficiency. It uses a specially designed platinum sensor ensuring accurate temperature control to better than 0.16°C.
As an option the system can also be supplied calibrated with a calibration certificate issued by an independent UKAS accredited calibration house.
· Thin 0.5mm plate for improved image quality
· Sensor accuracy- +/- 0.16°C
· Alarm function for system confidence and improved workflow efficiency
· Interactive touch screen controller for easy and quick use
· Dual control. One controller can power two warm plates
· Data logging software for improved sample quality control