DSC600 Optical DSC System Features
The Linkam optical DSC600 is a single cell system which overcomes the problem of baseline drift due to different heat flows into the sample and reference crucible.
- Smaller furnace — faster response time.
- Compact size of the stage means it can be easily mounted on to FTIR, Laser
- Raman and Confocal microscopes.
- Suitable for reflected and transmitted light studies
- Simultaneous optical and enthalpy change data
- Heating and cooling to temperatures between -196°C (when used with the LNP95) and 600°C can be carried out at rates of up to 100°C/min.
Add new TASC software to enable further thermal analysis.